- Vampire Facial®
- Vampire Facelift®
- Vampire Breastlift®
- Hair Restoration
- Under Eyes - PRF
Tear troughs and brown spot treatments with ezPRF.
What is Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF)
THE ULTIMATE BLOOD CONCENTRATE
100% NATURAL REJUVENATION USING YOUR OWN CELLS
PRF is a concentrate of your own cells, used as an alternative to synthetic solutions such as dermal filler.
It is free of additives and chemicals and packed with powerful cells for skin rejuvenation purposes.
What is the difference between PRF and Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)?
PRP and PRF are both harvested from the blood. The difference lies in the processing of the blood so more platelets are kept from each vial of your blood, and leukocytes (WBC) & mesenchymal stem cell are retained.
- Advantage of PRF: Slower release of active stem cells over a longer period of time to support the regenerative process.
- Turns to a gel-like substance within 10 minutes which can be used to replace dermal fillers and/or to use with dermal fillers for a longer, more permanent solution.
PRF can be used for:
- Dark circles
- Acne scarring
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Tear troughs (under eyes) and deep folds
- Hair restoration and brows thickness
- Brown spots (face, neck and decollete)
- Volume loss and symmetry adjustment
- Filling of breasts (enhancement of cleavage)