What is Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF)THE ULTIMATE BLOOD CONCENTRATE 100% NATURAL REJUVENATION USING YOUR OWN CELLS PRF is a concentrate of your own cells, used as an alternative to synthetic solutions such as dermal filler. It is free of additives and chemicals and packed with powerful cells for skin rejuvenation purposes.
PRF can be used for:
- Hair/Brow Regrowth
- Under eyes, midface volume loss, nasolabial folds, deep and fine lines as a natural filler
- Body - As a natural filler for breast, neck/chest lines
- Sexual wellness - To regenerate tissue and enhance blood flow
- Face - Used with Microneedling, as a natural filler (with or without dermal filler)
- Cheeks, temples, lips, brows
- Joints/soft tissue regeneration
Vampire® TherapiesPRP/PRF is injected into specific areas of the face and body as taught by Charles Runel, inventor of the:
Tear troughs and volume loss utilizing PRF
What is the difference between PRF and Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)?
PRP and PRF are both harvested from the blood. The difference lies in the processing of the blood so more platelets are kept from each vial of your blood, and leukocytes (WBC) & mesenchymal stem cell are retained.
- Advantage of PRF: Slower release of active stem cells over a longer period of time to support the regenerative process.
- Turns to a gel-like substance within 10 minutes which can be used to replace dermal fillers and/or to use with dermal fillers for a longer, more permanent solution.
PRF has been shown to be effective for:
- Dark circles
- Acne scarring
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Tear troughs (under eyes) and deep folds
- Hair restoration and brows thickness
- Brown spots (face, neck and decollete)
- Volume loss and symmetry adjustment
- Filling of breasts (enhancement of cleavage)
- Orthopedic joint injections