Smooth - Mesh
- Smooths Crepey skin
- Pops up acne and/or other scars
- Outlining of Lips for a natural look
- Smooth neck
- Can be inserted into deep, fine, lip lines, forehead, and to fill "11's".
What are PDO THREADS?
They are hypodermic needles preloaded with a PDO absorbable suture.
PDO absorbable suture?
- It’s a synthetic absorbable surgical suture composed of polydioxanone. PDO sutures are used to perform cardiothoracic surgery (such as open-heart surgery). It’s one of the safest materials to be implanted in the body.
- Your skin fully absorbs it within 4 to 6 months & won’t leave you with any scar tissue.
- PDO Thread (foreign body) stimulates collagen synthesis & the skin structure creating a hold for another 12 to 15 months.
No cuts or incisions.
The Threads are needles that are pre-loaded with a PDO thread which are inserted in the interstitial tissue at subdermal level, parallel to the surface of the skin. The threading needle is then pulled out, leaving the thread under the skin where they dissolve.
Top: Guiding needle with thread is placed under the skin; Bottom: Needle is pulled out leaving the thread.
How does it work? It’s amazingly simple, actually!
In medical terms “Selective Inflammatory Response”, or "Controlled Healing" is initiated. The skin is very good at repairing itself. The threads creates a healing response which generates new collagen naturally!
Mesh Technique- Smooth Threads
This techniques consists of creating a mesh under the skin with smooth threads which form a foundation for new collagen production. The Mesh tightens the skin naturally from within, reduces the appearance of lines and scars. Results appear almost instantly with a natural lifting or filling look.
- Skin tightening - Under the neck, cheek lifting, lines around and under the mouth
- Crepey skin
- Acne scar filling
- Outlining of Lips to create a fuller look naturally
- Filling in Lines - pillow lines, deep or fine wrinkles around lips, cheeks, mouth, under eyes, chin, chest
Smooth threads are placed gently just under the skin forming a new matrix which helps smooth lines.
Before and After Photos
*Courtesy of Christine, RN (Back to Health)
Mesh Technique Pattern using smooth threads for fine lines and crepey skin.
Mesh Technique pattern used to smooth lip and nasolabial fold lines.
Before and Immediately After: Smooth threads (upper lip/folds) + Lip outline.
Threads can be placed every 4-6 weeks to further smooth the skin and outline the lip border.
Dermal filler may be used in conjunction with the threads to enhance the treatment and/or plump lips.
Smooth Threads - Upper Lip + Lip Outline
Smooth Threads - Lip Outline
Smooth threads are great to provide a distinct natural looking border to lips, especially if they may have lines or are smaller than desired. Dermal filler is also available for those who would like an little extra plumping.
PDO Smooth Thread Pricing
Smooth threads, also known as solid fillers are placed according to individual needs and desired results.
- $15-45 per smooth thread depending upon the size (length) and shape (smooth flat or twist)
Average costs for smooth thread procedures:
- Lip Outline - $200-300
- Deep lines, scar fill-in, sleep lines - $200-500
- Smokers Lines - $120-400
*Smooth threads may need to be placed in 6-8 week intervals for long-term smoothing results
Share Recent Facebook Posts
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.