Microneedling is a clinically proven treatment that produces collagen and elastin in aging skin. This is known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), a process in which microneedles puncture the skin to stimulate and manipulate the body’s natural healing properties.
This technology is a revolutionary improvement to traditional collagen-synthesizing therapies like dermabrasion, chemical peeling or laser resurfacing.
Safe and effective method for all skin types to improve fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, stretch marks, hyperpigmentation, alopecia/hair loss, skin tightening, as well as a variety of other skin ailments.
Little downtime or risk of serious complications.
How Does Microneedling Work?
All skin treatments have a common goal: injure the skin just enough to begin natural healing processes. Ablative treatments like chemical peels, dermabrasion, and laser skin resurfacing accomplish this task by removing the entire top layer of skin.
Microneedling is unique because it produces similar results without removing skin layers; treatments are comparatively inexpensive and pose minimal risks.
The gentle stimulus provided by microneedling is far more “skin friendly” and thus far more effective than many other more invasive and more expensive skin treatments. It leaves the entire epidermal barrier fully intact; micro-channels created will seal within hours of application.
New collagen-structures will form within the lower layers of the skin. The patient may resume their normal schedule, quickly. Microneedling helps to eliminate common negative side effects and risks associated with chemical peeling, dermabrasion, and laser-resurfacing. The skin is left thicker and more readily available for additional treatments.
How long should it take before I see results? You will feel the results of your treatment within the first week, but more significant results will occur over 4 to after. Your skin will continue to improve over the next 6-12 months after a course of treatments and when combined with the recommended post treatment care.
Is the treatment painful? Cosmetic depth (<0.5 mm) treatments are painless. I you are receiving a treatments over 0.5mm deep (medical depth) for acne or other scarring, or for deep lines and wrinklers, a topical numbing cream is applied for 15 minutes, which will provide a pain-free treatment.
How many treatments will I need? This depends upon your skin condition. If you have minimal damage (younger skin, some lines and no scarring), you may get microneedling treatments as maintenance (every 3-6 months). 3-6 treatments may be required for scarring, sun damage, hyperpigmentation and deep lines and wrinkles (spaced 3-6 weeks apart). Once you have achieved your desired results, maintenance is recommended to keep your skin thick & to maintain elastin.
Before and After Photos
Image source: SkincareCRL/InnoPen
- Introductory Treatment – $175 + specialty serum
- 2nd + Treatments – $225 + specialty serum
- Specialty Serums Enhancements:
- $25 – Anti-aging, Wound Healing, or Hyperpigmentation
- $225 – Advanced Peptide Growth Factors – Antiaging or Hyperpigmentation
- Before Treatment Add-ons: Dermaplane, Light Chemical Peel, Hydrafacial Cleanse/Exfoliate – $35+
- After Treatment Add-ons:
- Masks – $30
- Pure Collagen Mask:
- Provides maximum hydration • Stimulates collagen and elastin production • Helps eliminate skin impurities • Improves skin elasticity • Firms and brightens skin • Helps to reduce pore size • Improves skin tone and texture OR
Peptide Facelift Mask:
- Provides an instant lifting and skin brightening effect • Stimulates cellular regeneration and blood circulation • Helps boost collagen and elastin production • Provides deep hydration • Oxygenates skin cells • Purifies pores • Good for all skin types
- Pure Collagen Mask:
- LED Light Therapy: $30
- Masks – $30