Meet Our Healthcare Team
Providing individualized patient-focused care to Indianapolis families for 30 years
Dr. Brian Green, D.C.
Dr. Green, founder of Back to Health, has 30+ years of experience as a Chiropractic Physician. He specializes in treating patients all of ages who may suffer from back and neck pain, headaches, joint pain, sport and auto injuries. His Post Doctorate education and training has been focused in the areas of: functional medicine, neurologic relief, whiplash injury, brain trauma and anti-aging medicine with emphasis on nutrition, and understanding the root cause(s) of many chronic conditions.
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Palmer College of Chiropractic
- B.S. - Biology / Minor - Chemistry - Ball State University
- Certified: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Post Graduate Education:
- Institute of Functional Medicine
- Yale University School of Medicine, Frontiers of Biomedical Engineering
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Clinical Pain Problems
- John Hopkins University School of Public Health, Confronting The Burden of Injuries
- Texas College of Chiropractic, Whiplash Injury Biomechanics and Trauma
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego, Whiplash Injury Biomechanics and Traumatology
- Member: American Chiropractic Association, Institute of Functional Medicine
Dr. Christine Green, DNP, FNP, NP-C
Dr. Christine co-founded Back to Health in 2007. She is certified and specializes in family practice, hormone replacement therapy, compounding hormones, and many aesthetics procedures. She has post-graduate education in the areas of: advanced metabolic endocrinology, sexual wellness, menopause, functional medicine, and dermatology.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner – Marian University
- B.S. – Nursing – Marian University
- B.S. – Health Science & Rehabilitation - Indiana University
- A.S. – Graphic Design - St. Francis University
- Certified: Family Nurse Practitioner, Hormone compounding, Joint Injections, Aesthetics: Botox/Xeomin, Dermal Fillers, PDO threads, Platelet-Rich Plasma/Fibrin, and Vampire Therapies (Vampire facial, Vampire Facelift, O-Shot, P-Shot).
- Member: American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, North American Menopause Association, American Academy of Facial Aesthetics
Alexis, MBA/HCA, RN, Certified Injector
Alexis has helped grow Back to Health for the past 10 years. She plays an important role as practice manager, RN injector, and assists the doctors with every aspect of patient care. She is certified in Botox/Xeomin, Dermal Fillers, and PDO threads. Alexis is currently pursuing her Doctor of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner (DNP-FNP) degree/certification @ Marian University.
- MBA-HCA -Indiana Wesleyan University
- B.S. Nursing - Marian University
- B.S. Health Science and Rehabilitation - Indiana University
Deborah, Licensed Esthetician, MA
Deborah graduated from Tricoci University, specializing in esthetics. She is also a Medical Assistant working with our clinical team. Her favorite services are the rejuvenating Lasers, HydraFacial and Chemical peels because she can truly focus on giving her clients ultimate relaxation and complete skin care treatment. She also likes to customize facials to meet the needs of her clients. The most enjoyable part of her work is meeting and connecting with new people, building relationships with her clients and the satisfaction of giving her clients beautiful, healthy skin. Specialties Include:
- Laser Therapy (Face/Body)
- Chemical Peels/PRX-T33
- Back Treatments
- Customized Facials
Kyle, Licensed Massage Therapist
Kyle is a U.S. Air Force veteran, licensed massage therapist, personal trainer and athletic performance specialist. He is currently attending Franklin University for his Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science. His specialties include:
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
Tammi, Licensed Massage Therapist
Tammi has been massaging spa clients and medical rehabilitation patients for over 10 years. She specializes in:
- Swedish massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Hand/foot/body scrubs
- Hot stones
Meranda, Assistant Manager
Meranda has been with Back to Health for many years as assistant manager. She is certified in insurance billing and coding, and plans to continue her studies in accounting.
Adam, Chiropratic Assistant
Adam assist Dr. Green with chiropractic patients throughout the day. He is currently going to school for Exercise Science with plans to continue his education in Chiropractic College.