Initial Treatment - $190
The Aerolase Neo is an aesthetic medical laser treating both dermatology and aesthetic skin concerns. Uniquely gentle, the Neo offers complete skin rejuvenation in a safe, effective, and tolerable treatment for all skin types and tones.
Aerolase® - The most advanced vascular laser for aesthetic dermatologyThe Neo’s unique 650-microsecond technology is attracted to a combination of melanin, hemoglobin, and water in the skin tissue – which contribute to your skin’s signs of aging. The energy passes through the skin to selectively heat these targets without adverse effects – resulting in clear, healthy skin.
- The Neo’s patented 650 microsecond technology delivers high energy in short pulses to allow custom treatment without pains, burns or bruises.
- These treatments so comfortable, it doesn’t require skin cooling or topical anesthetic.
SKIN CONDITIONS TREATED:
Kathie Lee loves the Aerolase NeoSkin Laser
Before & After Photos
Melasma & Hyperpigmentation/Sun Spots
Spider Veins - Face & Body
Scar & Angiomas
Treatment costs vary depending upon skin condition, size of area, and desired result.(Consultation recommended - May treat on the same day)
Per session (packages available) and recommended for optimal results:
- Acne: $220-250 (package recommended; 3-7 treatments depending upon severity - $550-1,400)
- Hair removal: Lip, chin, sideburns, cheeks, under arms, bikini line, back, chest, legs, arms: $100-450 (package recommended; 3-6 treatments)
- Hyperpigmentation, sun/age spots: $99-160 (spot treatment)
- Melasma, Rosacea: $250-350 (face)
- Skin Rejuvenation: $380 (face) - (package recommended; 3 treatments: $1,100 face; $1,600 face/neck)
- Spider Veins: Spot treatment (face): $150 per treatment (3 treatments recommended).
- Spider Veins Legs: Consultation required.
- Other conditions: Consultation required.
- Discontinue use of medications containing AHA’s, retinoids, exfoliants, etc 1 week prior to treatment.
- Avoid direct sun (laying out/tanning bed) 4-7 days prior to treatment.
- You may return to your normal daily activities immediately after your treatments.
- You may have minimal redness except in areas treated by the targeted laser, such as spider veins, which will fade within a few days.
- Keep the area well moisturized. The area treated may change color in the days and weeks following treatment and may become dry, darker in areas where any hyperpigmentation spots were, or become a little crusty. This is a normal occurrence during the healing process and should be allowed to flake off on its own; usually within 5-7 days.
- Avoid extended sun exposure (laying out) or tanning during during and in between treatments. Use broad spectrum UVA/UVB minimum of SPF 30.