Depending upon your report and exam findings, the doctors will determine which treatment options would be best for you and your condition. They may use a combination of treatments in order to increase healing and rehabilitation time. Treatment recommendations may include some or all of the following:
- Modalities to improve soft tissue healing and pain control, such as Electrical Stimulation, Soft Tissue work, and Spinal Decompression Therapy.
- Massage Therapy to ease muscle tension, relaxes muscle spasms, and relieve pain.
- Therapeutic exercises to improve muscles balance, strength, and coordination.
- Nutrition and Preventative counseling.
- Treatment options can include any combination of the above, and depending upon your condition work in conjunction with each other in order to increase healing, rehabilitation time and assist with keeping you healthy for years to come!