Lunchtime Face Lift
- Natural Results - You look like yourself only refreshed!
- No Surgery
- Procedure time 90 minutes
"Lifts" Restore the Youthful V-ShapeA beautiful and healthy face has a "V-shape". With the aging of tissues and the action of gravity, this "V-shape" diminishes or inverts. Thread lift techniques can create a scaffolding to support the tissues and keep them in the "V-shape", or delicately lift the tissues and reposition the skin to recreate the “V-shape" where it’s been lost.
Threads can Bring back the "V"
and can help with:
- Sagging, loose skin
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Lifting of jaw, mouth, nasolabial folds
- Filling-in of Acne or other scars
- Outlining of Lips
- Lifting brow
Youthful vs. Aging Skin: Image Source: American Academy of Facial Esthestics
PDO Thread Procedure
Thread Lifting Technique- Barb Threads
This techniques uses long threads with 'barb's which provide a grip underneath the skin creating an instant skin repositioning. When placed, threads lift and hold skin, often times reducing nasolabial folds. The lifting effect is instant; results improve over time due to rebuilding of new collagen and can last 12-24 months (depending upon metabolism).
Barb Threads can be used for:
- Nasolabial fold lift
- Jaw lift
- Neck lift
- Brow lift
- Eye brow lift
Neck & Jaw Lifting
Although threads can be inserted almost anywhere, one area where they are especially effective is the neck and jawline.
The lower third of the face is challenging to treat effectively with botulinum toxin or injectable fillers.
What are PDO THREADS?
They are hypodermic needles preloaded with a PDO absorbable suture.
PDO absorbable suture?
- It’s a synthetic absorbable surgical suture composed of polydioxanone. PDO sutures are used to perform cardiothoracic surgery (such as open-heart surgery). It’s one of the safest materials to be implanted in the body.
- Your skin fully absorbs it within 4 to 6 months & won’t leave you with any scar tissue.
- PDO Thread (foreign body) stimulates collagen synthesis & the skin structure creating a hold for another 12 to 15 months.
No cuts or incisions.
The Threads are needles that are pre-loaded with a PDO thread which are inserted in the interstitial tissue at subdermal level, parallel to the surface of the skin. The threading needle is then pulled out, leaving the thread under the skin where they dissolve.
Top: Guiding needle with thread is placed under the skin; Bottom: Needle is pulled out leaving the thread.
How does it work? It’s amazingly simple, actually!
In medical terms “Selective Inflammatory Response”, or "Controlled Healing" is initiated. The skin is very good at repairing itself. The threads creates a healing response which generates new collagen naturally!
Before & After Photos
*Treatment photos courtesy of Christine, RN (Back to Health)
Midface & Lower third Lift - Lifting Threads
Lower Third Lift - Lifting Threads
Mid + Lower Third Lift - Lifting Threads
PDO Thread Pricing
Lifting threads are placed according to individual needs.
- $150 per lifting Thread
- Monthly Special: 4 threads for $660 + Free Lip Outline
Average costs for Lifting Procedure:
- Mid or Lower Face Lift - $900-1,500
- Neck Lift - $800-1,200
- Eye Lift - $900-1,200
Smooth threads are placed according to individual needs and desired results
- $20-45 per smooth thread depending upon the size (length) and shape (smooth flat or twist)
Average costs for Lifting Procedure:
- Lip Outline - $200-300 (Monthly special: $175 lip outline (6 smooth threads)
- Marionette Lines - $200-500
- Smokers Lines - $120-400
- Acne Scar, Sleep or Deep line thread fill-in - $100-300
*Smooth threads may need to be placed in 6-8 week intervals for long-term smoothing results